Add Fun to What You Do Daily to Feel Alive and Experience More Vibrancy
In this age of information overload, being productive is not enough. We also need to learn to be alive.
Working in a routine day in and day out can become monotonous, even something as fun as writing can become more of a chore than a passion.
Fun is a subjective thing. For some, fun may mean ice cream and for others, it may be a challenging puzzle. For all of us, fun makes life memorable.
This issue focuses on how you can add more fun to your daily routine, so you can feel alive and experience more vibrancy in your life.
Included in this issue:
- Why Having Fun is the Secret to a Healthier Life (Video)
- How to Get More Done by Having Fun (Article)
- 40 Ways to Feel More Alive (Article)
- Why Leaders Must Consider Fun as Part of Their Job (Article)
- Why You Need More Fun in Your Life (Article)
- How to Have More Fun with Your Goals (Article)
- Why Having Fun Is the Best Stress Relief (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏