Change Your Self-Talk If You Want to Improve Your Relationship with Yourself and Others
Self-talk is a term used to describe how and what we say to ourselves.
The way you speak to yourself reflects your inner voice.
If you have a lot of negative self-talk, it's likely you have a hard time building positive relationships with yourself and others.
This issue focuses on how you can change your self-talk and talk to yourself positively, so you can improve your relationship with yourself and others.
Included in this issue:
- How to Improve the Relationship You Have with Yourself (Video Lesson)
- How to Self-Talk Your Way to Success and Make the Inner Dialogue Work (Article)
- How Leaders Relate to Self Impacts Their Relationship with Others (Article)
- 5 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Relationship with Yourself (Article)
- The Importance of Relationships and Belonging (Article)
- The Power of Positive Self-Talk (Article)
- Go Ahead, Talk to Yourself: It's Normal and Good for You (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏