Make Reflection a Regular Practice to Stay Grounded and Gain Greater Clarity
We spend a lot of time looking forward, but it is just as important to look back.
It's only by looking back that you can really understand where you are going. That's the power of reflection.
Reflection is not a process that happens by itself. Instead, it's something that requires your active participation.
This issue focuses on different ways you can get started with reflection and make it a regular practice so it can help you gain greater clarity and stay grounded.
Included in this issue:
- Clarity in the Future Through Self-Reflection (Video Lesson)
- Needing Clarity? Visualize your Future Self (Article)
- Seven Tips for Designing a Leadership Self-Reflection Practice (Article)
- Why Staying Grounded is Key to Mental Clarity (Article)
- 8 Ways Self-reflection Improves Your Life and Helps You Become Happier (Article)
- The Importance of Self-Reflection: A Secret Ingredient of Success (Article)
- 5 Ways You Can Practice Self-Reflection to Uncover Your Best Self (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏