Focus on Doing Things with Excellence and Let Go of Perfection
There is a difference between perfectionism and excellence.
It's important to aim for perfection, but you shouldn't let it become your goal. Perfection does not exist because anyone can grow and get better and anything can be improved.
Excellency is a measure of what you did, not how you did it.
This issue focuses on how you can focus on continuous improvement and do things with excellence, and let go of the idea of perfection.
Included in this issue:
- How to Find Excellence in Your Life Without Chasing Perfection (Video)
- How to Stop Chasing Perfection and Embrace Everyday Moments (Article)
- Don’t Let Perfection Be the Enemy of Productivity (Article)
- Want to Transform Your Life? Stop Chasing Perfection (Article)
- Pursuing Happiness: Why We Should Let Go of Being Perfect (Article)
- Are You Tired of Being Perfect? | How to Let Go of Perfectionism (Article)
- Why Focusing on Excellence is Perfect and Being a Perfectionist is Not So Perfect (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏