Reframe Your Expectations to Improve Your Relations
If you believe your relationships are falling short of your expectations, it may be time to reframe those expectations.
Expectations are often based on your own individual needs and experiences, rather than on what's actually possible in the relationship.
When you reframe your expectations to be more realistic, you're more likely to find satisfaction and contentment in your relationships.
This issue focuses on how you can let go of unrealistic expectations and focus on positive interactions, so you can cultivate more meaningful and fulfilling connections with those around you.
Included in this issue:
- Letting Go of Expectations (Video)
- Do You Build Your Life Around Unrealistic Expectations? (Article)
- Live Your Life for You, Not to Please Expectations (Article)
- How to Clearly Set and Communicate Expectations as a Manager (Article)
- Adjusting Expectations Can Increase Happiness (Article)
- Resetting Your Expectations When Things Go Wrong (Article)
- Unrealistic Expectations: 12 Examples and Tips (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏