Many times in life, you will face challenges or experience problems that can test your mental and emotional strength.
Instead of forcing things to happen or going all out to change your reality, sometimes it's beneficial to slow down to assess what's going on and see things from other perspectives.
Acceptance and surrendering are aspects of slowing down to see the big picture and to refocus on what's important.
This issue focuses on why slowing down is an important aspect for better health and wellness, improved productivity, better leadership, and how you can use it to overcome your challenges.
Included in this issue:
- When You Feel the Need to Speed Up, Slow Down (Video)
- The Difference Between Acceptance and Surrender (Video)
- Slowing Down is the Fastest Way to More Productivity (Article)
- Use Slowing Down as a Leadership Practice (Article)
- Why Slowing Down Is Essential to Self-Care (Article)
- 4 Reasons Why Slowing Down Will Make You More Successful (Article)
- The Magic of Slowing Down (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏
If you are viewing this in a browser, to open a link without leaving this page, right click on the link and choose open in a new window or tab.