Learn the Positive and Unhealthy Aspects of Expectations to Improve Your Results
The concept of expectations is interesting, as there are positive and negative aspects about it.
One perspective is you cannot achieve something without expecting it first. Another perspective is having expectations is often a cause of conflict in relationships, and it can also trigger negative emotions.
As with most things in life, you can look at something from a positive or negative perspective.
This issue focuses on the positive and negative aspects of expectations and how you can use them to improve your results.
Included in this issue:
- The Benefits of Letting Go of Expectations (Video)
- How to Use Expectations to Improve Your Motivation (Article)
- Managing Expectations is Key to Your Productivity (Article)
- The Expectation Gap - Why We're Unhappy (Video)
- Use Expectation the Right Way (Video)
- How Expectations Affect Performance (Article)
- 10 Things You Should Expect from a Relationship (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏
If you are viewing this in a browser, to open a link without leaving this page, right click on the link and choose open in a new window or tab.