Know Your Learning Style to Maximize Your Potential
There is a law of the universe that states if a person is not growing, they're in a state of stagnation or disintegration.
Continual learning plays an important part in a person growing and maximizing their potential.
Knowing how to learn effectively will support you in retaining and applying information well.
This issue focuses on the research on learning styles and whether they are valid, how you can improve your learning abilities, and the difference having a learning mindset will have on your self-confidence, productivity, performance, and leadership.
Included in this issue:
- Discover Your Learning Style (Video)
- Learning Styles and the Importance of Self-Reflection (Video)
- Learning How to Learn (Video)
- 7 Ways to Increase Productivity and Improve Your Learning Curve (Article)
- Why the Best Leaders Are Lifetime Learners (Article)
- Why Learning New Skills is Good for Your Confidence (Article)
- Why Learning and Performance Should Be Joined at the Hip (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏
If you are viewing this in a browser, to open a link without leaving this page, right click on the link and choose open in a new window or tab.