Develop Emotional Intelligence to Respond Better to Events
People who are overly emotional or react easily to events do not have a high level of emotional intelligence.
You can set yourself apart from others, especially if you're in a leadership role, if you learn to recognize your emotions and use them to adjust or adapt to situations you find yourself in.
An emotionally intelligent person has a higher level of self-awareness than someone who's not.
This issue focuses on defining what emotional intelligence is, why it's important, how it affects different areas of your life including your performance, leadership and self-care, and ways you can develop it.
Included in this issue:
- What is Emotional Intelligence? (Video)
- 6 Steps to Improve Your Emotional Intelligence (Video)
- Emotional Intelligence in Leadership (Article)
- How to Improve Emotional Intelligence Through Self-Care (Article)
- Happiness is Tied to Your Emotional Intelligence (Article)
- The Influence of Emotional Intelligence on Job Burnout and Job Performance (Article)
- Emotional Intelligence Has 12 Elements (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏
If you are viewing this in a browser, to open a link without leaving this page, right click on the link and choose open in a new window or tab.