Become a Better Achiever By Asking and Acting on Feedback Received
In your quest to become a better achiever and a more confident person, getting input from people you trust can speed things up.
Even though receiving constructive feedback can be uncomfortable sometimes, it's a requirement for you to realize areas you have the potential to do better, so you can achieve what you want easier and faster.
Not all feedback is useful, therefore knowing what to do when giving and receiving it will make it easier to identify what to act on and what to ignore.
This issue focuses on various aspects of feedback, including the mindset shift that will make receiving it a joyful experience, how to fix the way you give it, and what you should or should not do when providing it.
Included in this issue:
- The Joy of Getting Feedback (Video)
- The Importance of Giving Feedback Effectively (Video)
- 10 Things You Should Never Do When Giving Employee Feedback (Article)
- Want to Fix Your Feedback? It May Be Easier Than You Think (Article)
- Giving Feedback to Promote Confidence and Learning (Article)
- How to Give Constructive Feedback to Your Employees (Infographic)
- What is Performance Feedback? (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏
If you are viewing this in a browser, to open a link without leaving this page, right click on the link and choose open in a new window or tab.