Focus on Simplifying Your Life to Experience More Joy
Most people want things to be easy, which also means they prefer a simple life than a complicated one.
Your experience of life reflects your beliefs. This means if you want to simplify your life, you need to know what's going on internally and why you may complicate it.
Every day is an opportunity to live how you want, which means you can design your ideal life.
This issue focuses on why we complicate our lives, steps you can take to simplify your life, and the difference it will make to your productivity, confidence, and happiness.
Included in this issue:
- The Masterpiece of a Simple Life (Video)
- 9 Easy Ways to Simplify Your Life (Video)
- Benefits of Simplicity to Productivity (Article)
- Why Confidence is the Key to a Simple Life (Article)
- Scientists Reveal Why a Simple Life Makes People Happier (Article)
- 21 Reasons Why We Complicate Life (Article)
- Complexity Bias: Why We Prefer Complicated to Simple (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏
If you are viewing this in a browser, to open a link without leaving this page, right click on the link and choose open in a new window or tab.