Become a Master Of Concentration to Achieve Great Things
A big challenge you and I face today is being able to concentrate well consistently with all the distractions we have to deal with.
You will not achieve great things if you do not master the ability to concentrate and remove anything that takes your attention away from what you want to get done.
When you become a master of concentration, things of a lower priority will fade away, which means you will give more focus to what matters most.
This issue focuses on the importance of concentration, factors that affect your ability to concentrate, and ways you can improve the skill of concentrating well.
Included in this issue:
- Learn to Concentrate with Dandapani & Jim Kwik (Video)
- Factors That Affect Focus and Concentration (Article)
- The Lost Art of Concentration: Being Distracted In a Digital World (Article)
- Poor Concentration and Depression: Tips to Help (Video)
- How Deep Concentration Can Lead You to Happiness (Article)
- The Power of Concentration and Focused Attention (Article)
- Improving Concentration Improves Performance (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏
If you are viewing this in a browser, to open a link without leaving this page, right click on the link and choose open in a new window or tab.