Stop Controlling All Aspects of Your Life to Experience More Joy and Freedom
Finding the right balance between living a free life or controlling all aspects of it is difficult for many people.
The belief you can control your life provides comfort and safety. Letting go of control can cause discomfort and bring up a lot of fear.
To experience a greater sense of inner peace, more joy, and real freedom, you need to learn to stop controlling so much of your life.
This issue focuses on what you will gain when you stop controlling all aspects of your life and steps you can take to make it a practice.
Included in this issue:
- How to Let Go of Control and Trust Life (Video)
- Letting Go of Control: How Micromanaging Is Negatively Impacting Your Team (Article)
- How to Let Go of Control and Free Up Some Headspace (Article)
- The Key to Happiness Is in Letting Go (Article)
- Learning to Let Go: Achieving Your Optimum Performance Mindset (Article)
- What Is the “Illusion Of Control” and What Are Some Examples? (Article)
- Controlling People: Signs, Causes, and How to Deal with Them (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏
If you are viewing this in a browser, to open a link without leaving this page, right click on the link and choose open in a new window or tab.