Change How You View Yourself So You Can Become a Valuable Person
People often attempt to increase their self-worth and value by focusing on external things first.
While success, achievements, and relationships play a role in increasing a person's value, the starting point is how they view themselves.
When you change how you view yourself internally first, the external changes become a lot easier to carry out and maintain.
This issue focuses on why it's important to view yourself with confidence, factors that affect your self-worth, and what you can do to raise your low self-worth so you can become a valuable person.
Included in this issue:
- Watch This If You're Struggling with Your Self-Worth (Video)
- How Do You Find Self-Worth? (Video)
- The 10 Thought Habits of People with High Self-Worth (Article)
- Feel More Valuable: 3 Ways to Raise Your Self-Worth (Article)
- How Your Self-Worth Affects Your Success (Article)
- 13 Things That Don't Determine Your Self-Worth (Article)
- The Real Reason Your Self-Worth Is Low and How to Fix It (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏
If you are viewing this in a browser, to open a link without leaving this page, right click on the link and choose open in a new window or tab.