Make the Most of Each Day if You Don't Want to Live with Regrets
Feeling regret is valuable if you know what you can do better next time you face something similar.
Prolonged regret can affect your confidence, self-esteem, and motivation to take action to reach the outcomes you want.
If you know the effects of regret, ways you can get over it, and how to learn the lessons they offer, you will grow as a person and aim to improve yourself.
This issue focuses on revealing the major regrets people have had, and what you can do instead, so you can live your best life, free from regrets.
Included in this issue:
- Five Regrets of The Dying (Video)
- 100 People Share Their Biggest Regret (Video)
- How to Turn Regret Into Motivation (Article)
- The Effects of Regret (Article)
- How to Get Over Regret And Start Enjoying Your Life (Article)
- Regrets - How to Find the Hidden Value and Lessons they Can Offer (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏