Develop the Ability to Brush Off Criticism, Ridicule, or Judgment
Receiving criticism, no matter how self-aware you are, can sting and affect your self-confidence if you allow it to.
You can develop ability to deal with criticism, ridicule, or judgment if you have the right tools.
Whenever you do anything that challenges people's beliefs and how they see things, it can cause them to act uncharacteristically, which can show up as criticism.
This issue focuses on providing you with tools to handle criticism or any negative feedback, so you maintain your self-confidence and continue to pursue what matters to you.
Included in this issue:
- How Not to Take Things Personally (Video)
- 4 Constructive Ways Leaders Can Handle Criticism (Article)
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Confidence After Getting Criticism (Article)
- You'll Be Much Happier When You Make Less Judgment (Article)
- Why People Are Overly Critical and How to Deal with Them (Article)
- The 30 Most Common Reasons People Might Criticize You (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏