Discover What You Can Accomplish When You Become Better with Being Uncomfortable
Whenever you're in a situation that's not familiar, it can feel uncomfortable and may cause you to go back to what you're comfortable with.
You will not discover what you can accomplish unless you're growing and doing things you have not done before.
Every time you survive when you've done something uncomfortable, you will get more comfortable with it and learn more about yourself.
This issue focuses on how you can deal with uncomfortable situations better, so you increase your chances of accomplishing what you want.
Included in this issue:
- Get Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable (Video)
- 16 Uncomfortable Feelings That Actually Indicate You’re On the Right Path (Article)
- Choose Greatness Over Comfort (Article)
- The Uncomfortable Part of Leadership (Article)
- Dealing with Uncomfortable Feelings and Creating Positive Ones (Article)
- Why Feeling Uncomfortable Is a Sign to Improve Yourself (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏