Make Work a Part of Your Life, Not Your Whole Life
You need to do things that give you meaning and a sense of purpose in your life.
Where you get into trouble is when you make your work the predominant focus of your life, while neglecting other key areas.
Doing work that gives you joy, while allowing you to live the standard of life you want, will always be important, but that does not mean your work needs to consume your life.
This issue focuses on how to better manage yourself in relation to having a balance between doing what you want and enjoying your life.
Included in this issue:
- How to Turn Off Work Thoughts During Your Free Time (Video)
- How Time Away from Work Increases Productivity (Article)
- 14 Tips for Encouraging Employees to Take Time Off (Article)
- 5 Reasons Why Taking Time Off Work is Good for You (Article)
- Does Working Less Make You Happier? (Article)
- How Successful People Spend Their Time After Work (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏