Find Your Life's Work First Before Considering a Job or Career Change
Most people don't enjoy their work and settle for a career they've invested time and energy into.
While that may satisfy immediate needs and provide comfort in life, it also has costs that's not always obvious.
If you change a job or career without finding out what your life's work is, there will be a price to pay later on.
That's not a beneficial situation to be in.
This issue focuses on how you can find your life's work if you're considering a job or career change and what you will gain when you do.
Included in this issue:
- Why Great People Quit Good Jobs (Video)
- 7 Effects of the Wrong Job on Your Professional Success (Article)
- How to Fight the Desire to Mentally Check Out (Article)
- The Price You Pay for Being in the Wrong Career (Article)
- 8 Reasons People Disengage (Article)
- Finding Purpose in Life: The Guide to Finding Your Life’s Work (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏