Know When to Say Yes and When to Say No to Make Better Choices in Life
It's hard to say no. We hate to disappoint. It's much easier to say yes.
Unfortunately, if we say yes to everyone, we end up disappointed in ourselves. We can't say yes to everything.
So, when should we say yes and when should we say no, and how can you stop yourself from feeling like you need to say yes all the time?
This issue focuses on how to determine when to say yes and when to say no, and why it's important to know this.
Included in this issue:
- Learn to Say No and Set Boundaries for Yourself (Video)
- Boost Your Team's Success By Learning When to Say No (Article)
- Setting Boundaries: When to Say Yes and When to Say No (Article)
- How to Say No to Others and Why You Shouldn’t Feel Guilty (Article)
- Learn to Say No to the Good So You Can Say Yes to the Best (Article)
- Ask Yourself These Questions Before Saying “Yes” or “No” to Anything (Article)
- 5 Tips for Knowing When and How to Say No (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏