Give Up Avoiding Uncomfortable Things to Get the Outcomes You Want
When facing uncomfortable or unfamiliar situations, it can bring up unpleasant emotions.
If you continue to avoid uncomfortable situations, it will affect your self-confidence and willingness to take risks.
The longer you avoid dealing with situations you know you need to, the lower your chances of achieving what you want.
This issue focuses on understanding why you avoid things and ways you can deal with being uncomfortable so you can achieve the outcomes you want.
Included in this issue:
- Strive: How Doing the Things Most Uncomfortable Leads to Success (Video)
- Avoidance Behavior: What It Is and How to Overcome It (Article)
- 3 Steps Leaders Can Take to Avoid the Root Causes of Conflict (Article)
- Why Feeling Uncomfortable is the Key to Success (Article)
- 6 Ways Your Attempts to Avoid Failure Actually Increase the Likelihood That You'll Fail (Article)
- Why Avoidance Coping Creates Additional Stress (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏