Give Energy to What You Love to Find Meaning for Your Life
We all want to have a purpose for the things we do and have meaning in our lives.
People often pursue things and strive to achieve success just to find meaning for their lives.
These things we love are often clues to what our purpose is and how we can find meaning.
This issue focuses on different perspectives on what the meaning of life is, the importance of doing what you love, and steps you can take to give energy and focus to the things you love to do.
Included in this issue:
- What's the Meaning of Life (by Anthony Hopkins) (Video)
- How to Find and Do Work You Love (Video)
- Do What You Love (by Steve Jobs) (Video)
- How to Channel Your Passion into Positive Energy (Article)
- Is a Happy Life Different from a Meaningful One (Article)
- 6 Reasons Why Doing What You Love is the Only Way to Do Great Work (Article)
- How to Find Meaning in Life (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏
If you are viewing this in a browser, to open a link without leaving this page, right click on the link and choose open in a new window or tab.
What's the Meaning of Life (by Anthony Hopkins)
Everyone, at some point in their lives, questions what the meaning of life is.
In this video, Anthony Hopkins shares his views on what he believes the meaning of life is.
- Credit: Motivation Grid | YouTube
How to Find and Do Work You Love
Do work we love, which gives us joy and a sense of meaning is a driver for most people.
In this TEDx talk, Scott Dinsmore shares his findings after researching why 80% of adults hate the work they do, and what the other 20% were doing differently.
- Credit: Scott Dinsmore | TEDxGoldenGatePark
Do What You Love (by Steve Jobs)
Do you love what you do every day?
In this video, Steve Jobs shared why it's important to do what you love and never settle for anything less.
- Credit: Mindset of Greatness | YouTube
How to Channel Your Passion into Positive Energy
Living your passions is a way to generate positive energy, and can also help you find meaning in your life.
In this post, learn steps you can take to transform what you're passionate about into a hobby, career, creative endeavor, way to help others, relationship, or all of those things combined.
- Credit: Nicole Leatherman via chopra.com
Is a Happy Life Different from a Meaningful One?
What makes life worth living? Is it a life filled with happiness, or a life filled with purpose and meaning?
In this post, find out the difference between a happy life and a meaningful life, and how you can use that knowledge to your benefit.
- Credit: Jill Suttie & Jason Marsh | Greater Good Magazine
6 Reasons Why Doing What You Love is the Only Way to Do Great Work
Few people can do truly great work if they do not love what they do.
In this post, learn why it's important to love what you do if you want to make a significant impact, which can also help create your legacy.
- Credit: Bo Muchoki via motivationgrid.com
How to Find Meaning in Life
The most important question a person can answer is: Why do I exist and what is my purpose in life?
In this post, learn ways you can discover your purpose, which will help you find meaning in your life.
- Credit: Diana Reid via lifehack.org
Your Experience of Life is the Meaning You Give it
You can use your perception to give life the meaning that will make it a fabulous experience.
Latest Blog Content
5 Ways to Find Yourself if You Feel Lost in Life
Feeling lost in life is not a productive state to be in, and can often make you question what you are doing with your life.
In this post, learn five steps you can take to find yourself if you feel lost in life, so you can reignite your joy, creativity, passions, and refocus on what's important.
You Can Define the Meaning of Your Life
Living a meaningful life does not happen by accident or on its own. It has to be designed.
If you ever start questioning what your life is about or what the meaning of life is, revisiting the things you love to do and giving energy to them will make a difference.
Life is short, and if you want to live a meaningful life, focus on what brings you joy and how it will make other people's lives better.
MAKE IT COUNT
An action step you can take this week is to reflect on your definition of what the meaning of life is and whether you believe you're living a meaningful life. Identify steps you can take to make your life more meaningful.
Have a great week. Thank you for reading. 🙏
And always remember, live your greatness! 🙌
P.S. If you want free resources on building a high-performing team, becoming a better manager by developing coaching skills, or having productive weeks every week, you can visit my Products Page for more details.