Are You Looking Forward to the End of the Year?
With less than three weeks left this year, what are you looking forward to before the year ends?
Have you started preparing for the end-of-year festivities?
As most people wind down during this time, it's also a good time to reflect on the year. Questions that will help you identify what you can do differently include:
- What should I keep doing?
- What can I improve?
- What should I start doing?
- What should I stop doing?
That will help identify what changes to make, what new habits you can develop, and what actions you can take to make next year a better year.
In this issue, you will learn:
- When is the perfect time to make a major change
- The bad habits that will stop you living your best life
- How former President Barack Obama approaches the toughest decisions
- The excuses that may be holding you back from living your dreams
- Things you can do next year if you have not made much progress this year
Continue reading to find out. I hope you enjoy this issue. 🔥🙌👏
If you are viewing this in a browser, to open a link without leaving this page, right click on the link and choose open in a new window or tab.