Pay Attention to How You Feel and Your Motivation to Determine If You Should Consider a Career Change
Do you ever feel like you are in a dead-end position? Do you recognize you've been doing the same things for years?
It's not uncommon for people to second-guess their career path and wonder if they should consider a career change.
Your career should be a fulfilling journey, but if you find yourself unmotivated and uninspired, you may be ready for a new job.
This issue focuses on steps you can take if you're considering a career change and what you need to look out for before doing it.
Included in this issue:
- Career Change: The Questions You Need to Ask Yourself Now (Video)
- If You Want to Change Careers, Start By Finding Your 'Why' (Article)
- Mid-Career Change? 5 Leadership Skills You Need (Article)
- Why a Career Change May Make You Happier (Article)
- How to Set Short- and Long-Term Career Goals (Article)
- You Can Love What You Do for a Living, But Still Think It Feels Like Work (Article)
- 11 Factors to Consider When Making a Career Change (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏