Focusing on Your Mental Health Will Support Better Wellness
Mental health does not have the stigma now that it had previously. It's commonly accepted as an important contributing factor to our overall sense of wellness.
Mental health includes our social, emotional and psychological well-being. It affects many aspects of our lives from how we deal with everyday situations, our behaviour, and how we relate to others, which is why it's an important topic to focus on.
This issue focuses on raising awareness of what mental health is, the effect it has on your life, and what you can do to improve it.
Included in this issue:
- 5 Things That Will Improve Your Mental Health (Video)
- Mentally Yours - A Podcast Focused on Aspects of Mental Health and Wellness (Podcast)
- Can Self-Confidence Improve Mental Health? (Article)
- The Science Behind Mental Health, Well-Being and Happiness (Video)
- Mental Health and the Workplace (Infographic)
- The Effects of Mental Health on Performance (Article)
- Celebrities Who Have Struggled with Mental Health (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏
If you are viewing this in a browser, to open a link without leaving this page, right click on the link and choose open in a new window or tab.