Conquer Confusion By Having a Clear Purpose and Intention
When a person is confused, it can cause them to overthink and not take action to get out of the state they're in.
Without clarity, the chances of making bad decisions or doing things that can do more harm than good increases dramatically.
If you understand the causes of your confusion and why you're overthinking things, you can overcome it a lot faster.
This issue focuses on the costs of confusion and overthinking, how you can deal with them, and ways you can find more clarity so you can live with intention, purpose and meaning.
Included in this issue:
- The Costs of Overthinking (Video)
- How to Cure "Brain Fog" (Video)
- Start Your Day with a Clear Intention (Article)
- How to Use Confusion to Increase Happiness, Creativity and Productivity (Article)
- How to Set an Intention to Find Your Passions and Purpose (Article)
- How to Overcome Confusion and Find Clarity (Article)
- 7 Keys to living with Intention, Meaning and Purpose (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏
If you are viewing this in a browser, to open a link without leaving this page, right click on the link and choose open in a new window or tab.