Address What Has Not Worked This Year to Set Yourself Up for a Better Year
How you view your year will depend a lot on your attitude. If you believe you've exceeded your expectations, chances are you will feel great about your year.
If you believe you did not meet your expectations, you can still choose to have a positive attitude and look forward to next year with renewed enthusiasm.
To achieve more success next year, you need to avoid repeating things that have not worked, and come up with ways to set yourself up for a better year.
This issue focuses on steps you can take to have greater success by reviewing your year, learning the lessons you need to, and releasing what has not worked this year.
Included in this issue:
- 5 Ways to Get Back On Track When You've Lost Your Way (Video)
- What You Need to Know About Having Your Best Year (Video)
- Why You Shouldn't Set New Year's Resolutions (Video)
- How to Avoid the Mistakes You Made This Year Next Year (Article)
- A 6-Step Blueprint for Reaching Your Goals (Article)
- How to Complete a Comprehensive Year Review and Plan Next Year (Article)
- How to Use Your Past to Make the Most of Your Future (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏
If you are viewing this in a browser, to open a link without leaving this page, right click on the link and choose open in a new window or tab.