Give Up Trying to Please Others and Be Your Authentic Self
The pressure to conform or fit in often drives many people's decisions.
From an early age, we're conditioned to be like others and we carry that into our adult lives.
This causes people to lose themselves as they spend so much time and energy trying to please others, which means they do not live authentic lives.
This issue focuses on the costs if you are not true to yourself, how to get over being a people pleaser, and steps you can take when you don't feel like yourself.
Included in this issue:
- If You Don't Feel Like Yourself, Watch This (Video)
- 5 Ways People Pleasing Undermines Your Leadership (Article)
- Overcoming the Need to Please (Article)
- Leading with Authenticity – The Cost of Not Being Yourself (Article)
- Why Success Comes from Being Yourself (Article)
- When You Don't Feel Like Yourself (Article)
- 11 Things to Do When You Don't Feel Like Yourself (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏
If you are viewing this in a browser, to open a link without leaving this page, right click on the link and choose open in a new window or tab.