Develop the Ability to Control Your Emotions to Create Experiences You Want
When something does not go as you expect, how do you usually deal with it?
Do you react or feel triggered? What happens to your mental and emotional states?
If you have not learned how to control your emotions and use them to your advantage in any situation, you're at the mercy of events, conditions, circumstances, or people.
That is not a good way to go through life because you don't have self-control.
Self-control is your ability to manage yourself well so you can create the experiences you want and achieve your goals, and avoid negative consequences.
This issue focuses on how you can create better experiences by improving how you deal with daily events in your life without getting triggered or reacting to them.
Included in this issue:
- How to Control Your Emotions and Use Them to Your Advantage (Video)
- The Impact and Importance of Emotions in Leadership (Article)
- Get Happy: The Science of Emotions and How to Harness Them for Happiness (Article)
- How to Use Emotions to Improve Performance (Article)
- Self-Control: How to Improve Yourself with Better Self-Control (Article)
- 5 Easy Steps to Control Your Emotions (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏