Associate with People Who Inspire You Rather Than Drain Your Energy
It's often said the people we spend most of our time with reflect who we are, in terms of our interests, ambitions or aspirations.
Not everyone we interact with is a positive influence, therefore we must choose wisely who we associate with regularly.
There are two types of people. There are those that will encourage and uplift us, and there are those that drain our energy and deflate us.
This issue focuses on the importance of the people you associate with, and why you should limit being around people who drain your energy, so you can spend time with those who want to see you succeed.
Included in this issue:
- Surrounding Yourself with the Right People (Video)
- People Will Either Inspire You or Drain You - Choose Carefully (Video)
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Negative People (Article)
- The 5 People You Need to Be Happy (Video)
- 10 Powerful Ways Positive and Negative People Differ in Their Results (Article)
- How to Surround Yourself with Good People | A Complete Guide (Article)
- 5 Surprisingly Easy Ways to Deal with Chronic Complainers (Article)
Continue reading to find out.
Enjoy this week's issue. 🙏
If you are viewing this in a browser, to open a link without leaving this page, right click on the link and choose open in a new window or tab.